Mynah commands the Plushpet Adventurer's Guild, a group dedicated to protecting peace with members scattered across all three realms!
The Guild posts special missions (bounties) in response to reports from troubled citizens, locating and subduing these dangerous creatures before they can cause havoc on civilians.
Each character has four stats: Health Points, Tenacity (Defense), Bravery (Attack), and Charm (Eternity Seed Bonus).
Each bounty has two stats: Health Points and Bravery.
How it works
Each month, unruly creatures are chosen for the Adventurer's Guild to go after. Each enemy has a set number of HP, and each participating player deals a one-time amount of damage according to their equipment. Players complete bounties by drawing their character(s) interacting with the specified creature. The enemy always deals its own one-time damage, which is listed in the creature's stats.
- When processing missions, we take into account the Enemy's attack first. This means that if your character does not have the HP and Tenacity to withstand the one-time damage it deals, that character will no longer be counted as a participant in the mission.
- Players can send up to 4 of their own characters on one mission. Strength in numbers!
- If players wish for their characters to team up with others, up to 2-4 players can collaborate on a single piece. Each player must participate somewhere in the creation process of the artwork or writing. Each player must submit the completed piece individually to receive the rewards. The number of participating characters in the piece must not exceed four.
- However, you cannot send one character on more than one mission at a time. Don't overwork your little guys!
- In order to ensure your character deals enough damage while also protecting their own HP, players should equip their characters with Accessories and Weapons! One character can hold 1 weapon and up to 3 accessories.
If the participating characters have the necessary stats to survive the encounter (defined as reducing the bounty's HP to 0 while at least one character has at least 1 HP remaining), each character receives the listed EXP amount and you receive Eternity Seeds!
If the enemy still has HP after everything is calculated, the encounter is failed. All participating characters return home worse for wear and with no reward.
In order to participate, you must have submitted an ARPG application for your plushpet!