wELCOME TO THE SITE!
Not sure where to go from here? No worries! Here's a number of things you can do to get started with the Plushpet ARPG!
earning eternity seeds
First and foremost, it's a good idea to familarize yourself with the ARPG's currency, Eternity Seeds! These little seeds are highly valued among Plushpet community, and can be used to purchase Equipment, Food, Upgrade Items, and a whole bunch of other stuff! They can be earned in a number of ways, including:
- Completing prompts! There are a special set of prompts intended for new players that have their own plushpets here. Some prompts (Misc and Requests) can also be completed using NPCs if you do not own your own plushpet.
- Submitting art to the Galleries! You can submit your general art or writing that doesn't fit any of the prompts to also earn eternity seeds!
- Selling excess items! Once you've gotten your own plushpet can can start exploring, you'll find a bunch of items across the Three Realms. If you ever feel like your pockets are getting too heavy, you can sell unwanted items straight from your inventory!
- Checking in daily! All plushpets, once a day, a type of currency called Energy which can be redeemed for exploration tickets at the Travel Booth!
Spending Eternity seeds
Now that you've got some, what do you do with them? Eternity Seeds can be spent at any of the Shops in the market, namely:
- Atlas Armory: Here you can purchase equipment and weapons to make your Plushpet stronger, letting you take on tougher enemies to earn better rewards!
- General Store: This is where you can stock up on food and miscellaneous crafting materials. If your Plushpet has taken a rough hit in battle, a little snack or two will fix them right up!
- Prize Booth: Looking for more meta items, like MYO tickets and Trait Upgrades? You can get it all here! If you save up enough seeds, you can even buy items that allow you to add your own custom items and monsters to the game.
- Adoption Center: Occasionally, plushpets will even be available for purchase using Eternity Seeds in the Adoption Center!
- Collect Plushpets and develop their stories! As this is an ARPG, a big factor of it is your characters and the art you create with them!
- Collecting badges and stamps! After completing a prompt, you'll be able to collect it's unique stamp to add to your collection! Other achievements can also earn you a special badge for your case as well.
- Crafting and Cooking! This mechanic is still being worked on after installing a new framework for it, but essentially, you can combine items to make cool new items!! Woaw!!
- Monthly Raffles! Each month a plushpet is created and raffled off to one lucky winner! You can check out the current available raffle in the Sales tab.
- More features are in the works, keep an eye out for it in the near future!